To Be A Mom

After 2 weeks, we checked out from the hospital. I am very glad that at last we can go home, we can rest and we can sleep better. When we're in the provincial hospital we slept on the floor in the evening. As a mom I will really do what I wouldn't suppose to, to sleep on the floor especially my operation wasn't really healed just to be with my baby. I don't have any choices, there's no vacant bed for us, not even one. By the way, I'm not alone sleeping on the floor but we are many and mostly mothers too. They also are watching their babies.
Now, I can relate what's the feeling of a mom especially when your baby got sick. I heard from my mom before she said that when the baby got sick even it's not itchy you will itch your head. Most especially if you don't have money. I remembered my mom when we're small she didn't go to sleep and she watched us in the night when we get sick. What a love! What mom did to us her kids, I did also to my baby.


Note: Bare with me for not editing my post. Busy mom really want to post a baby diary.

No Response to "To Be A Mom"