Premature Baby J

(pic grab from Google) My due date is suppose to be March 23, 2010 but unexpectedly I delivered my baby earlier. They rushed me to the hospital after a terrible pain. When I arrived in the hospital the baby already dispose her waste inside my belly. So, I undergo in Cesarean section right away. The baby is premature and she needs to stay in the incubator for 2-3 weeks. They put a hoss in her mouth for her food. When I'm looking my baby inside the incubator is really difficult for me to see her situation. If only I can do something and instead they put inter vain on my baby's tiny hand and foot. They can put it into my hands and foot instead of her little tiny hand. The doctor allowed me to check out from the hospital but not my baby. She needs to stay in the hospital for couple of weeks. I can not dare to leave the hospital without my baby. So I prefer to stay in the hospital for 2 weeks. I'm very glad that my baby's development is fast & with much prayer after 2 weeks my baby is out in the hospital. Thanks to God for watching my baby. Praise Him!

No Response to "Premature Baby J"